Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

New Chapter



 I'm a hippy soul, I could move every few months and be happy. My husband on the other hand could live in the same place his whole life. We are complete opposites. So when we both agreed to uproot our family from CT to FL I was elated. It's heaven here between the weather an the gorgeous palm trees. 



Looking forward to our new home it's like a blank canvas I get to create a cute space for my family. Since we purged all out furniture up north. I'm looking forward to a lot of DIY projects. Thinking of using a lot of industrial touches. Also obsessing with navy, copper, and gold. 


Some pin inspiration showing off my not so green thumb. Planting succulents garden. Came across these gems while shopping. An can't wait to put them together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by VelvetGraceCreation.