Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekend round up.


Weekend round up. Started the weekend with some thrifting which seems to be a Saturday tradition in the making. I scored some awesome frames, now I just need to get some family pictures. The girls where being super silly on our way out and I managed to catch them getting along. Most of the time they are fighting over a toy. So for the brief love fest moment, I took it all in. 
 


My dear friend came to visit from up North, and we caught up. It was a much needed girl weekend. We ate way to much and laughed much to hard. 

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing my friends with such great smiles on your faces๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are supposed to be hearts....not sure why it turned into question marks.....weird.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by VelvetGraceCreation.