Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Beauty box



So my new monthly subscription addiction is Target. That's right, Target has monthly subscriptions, I finally had a chance to try it out. Their boxes sell out so fast and aren't reoccurring, like many of the other ones.  That's a little bit of a downer. But this months box did not disappoint. With two full size items, valuing more then the box itself it's a steal. Sadly, this months already sold out. 



The goodies in this box:

Cover girl super sizer mascara. This item was full sized. I've used this mascara before, so I was already in love. 
Fekkal pre-soleil hair mist. I'd never heard of sun proctection for hair. It's like sunscreen for your hair while adding a boost of shine. It works best with damp hair. 
Hair food moisturizing mask. This item was also full size. I actually had a chance to try this a few nights ago. Breaking away from my coconut oil routine, I really like the scent of apricots. It's  fast working with damp hair. You apply from root to tip, and leave it in for 5-10 mins.  
Olay active botanicals moisturizing toner. I've never used it before. I know that's crazy an I really should.  This product is to remove excess dirt and oil without drying out your skin. 
Olay active botanical day lotion. So after you apply toner, you will want to apply this.  I really like the Olay lotion.  It's so light weight, it feels like you have nothing on. 
Crest 3 D whitestrips 1 hr express. And last but not least, who doesn't want a gorgeous bright smile? After just one hour you can remove years of stains. 

As a bonus they add a coupon for your beauty purchase. 

2 comments:

  1. Where do I sign up?!?!?! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. This months all ready sold out 😕. http://m.target.com/p/target-beauty-box/-/A-16331809

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by VelvetGraceCreation.