Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Journey to healthy

RI don't know when it happened, when it just clicked. Maybe in between coffee and the rubber band trick. What's the rubber band trick? When your pants are a little too snugged, so u use a hair tie, through the loop to give you that extra space. Heart break, is an under statement, when  you slide on your old over-sized pants, and well there way too small. So that day, I made a health run, and decided enough was enough. I've been feeling so sluggish, and tired all the time. These are my must haves for starting a fitness journey. 


Must Haves: 

Mason jars-Storing smothies and over night oats in these.
Water bottle-This should be a staple for every one. I will try to drink 8-10 cups a day.
Nutribullet- Im a huge fan of smoothies. Makes for quick an healthy snacks.
Journal- Track food and fitness. 

Making a plan is super important to your success. Meal prepping for the week, and loading your fridge with yummy health foods, will keep the hunger monster at bay. Also, setting meal times, and work outs in your schedule. I find that, it helps to have my phone alert me so I don't miss a meal. I have an accountability buddy for those days I wanna skip a work out. They're great for motivation, and we like to make it into a mini challenge. 


3 comments:

  1. So proud of you!! Blog is awesome, and yes let's get healthy!! Wish I were there so we can do it together!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by VelvetGraceCreation.