Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Banner




Seems like baby's are in season. With many of my family and girlfriends having little ones, it gives me an opportunity to create some cute nursery pieces, that will also double as baby shower decor. Made this sweet little sailor themed banner, using card stock, and some wood cut outs, I picked up at the craft store. 
These are super simple to make, and would add a fun touch to any occasion. 

First I made a template using some card board I had. I cut it into a large triangle. An inch from the top two points, I went and cut at an angle (this will be used to fold over the back end). Once all the pieces where cut, I lined up the pattern I wanted, and used some tacky glue (a must in all crafting bags). I placed twine in between the flaps and glued. Once that was dry I added some pre-painted wood pieces, to give it a little pop. 
( She Insisted on being part of the shot, girl loves the camera lol.)


This is a fun and easy project, even for a first time DIY. Make sure to follow us on the blog an Instagram. Also if you haven't already, check out our giveaway which some lovely ladies will win next month from the Target beauty box.

 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can I get one or two? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute nautical themed banner!!! :)
    Thank you for sharing your ideas.
    Blessings to you and your new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by VelvetGraceCreation.