Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Holiday part 2


Well it's that time of year, where crafting gets kicked into high gear. I've been working on a non-traditional tree, just to switch it up. That's coming in the next few weeks, and I can't wait. But for now, here is our chalk tree.  Keeping it simple. Let's face it, I'm surprised I got this much on the chalk board with out being attacked by the girls. They love chalk art, but never let me complete a piece - mommy problems. 

Using our other chalkboard, I created a holiday Card Holder. You can do this in under five minutes. Using some yarn, clothes pins, and ornaments. I can't wait to see all the adorable holiday cards. 

So what holiday projects are you working on?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by VelvetGraceCreation.