Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Prep-Time


Prepping for Miami. Spending Fourth of July weekend under the sun!! Is there any other way to spend it?? So here are my must haves... Plenty of sunscreen, iPad to catch up on some reading, and most importantly swimwear. Lately I've been obsessed with this hat, I literally wear it with everything. 



Currently smoothies are my go to meals. They're healthy an refreshing. I pre-make my smoothies for the week making it easier to stay on track while on my journey to fitness. It's not always easy, especially with all the ice cream shops and burger joints around. 


3 comments:

  1. Don't worry there will be plenty of pictures almost like your right there on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love the hat!
    Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by VelvetGraceCreation.