Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

You put the lime in the . . .

 

COCONUT. That's right ladies, today I'm talking about my love of coconut oil. I few years back a friend mentioned she was using it on her skin and saw great improvement, to her ezsame. I started looking it up, and saw a million and one uses for it.  But the one that got me was the hair mask. I'm obsessed with flat ironing my hair, but it tends to get dry an dull. So a ran to the grocery store. At first, I wasn't sure I would see results right away, and I made a bit of a mess by over doing the amount of oil I needed, but after one use I saw the difference. My hair was shiny not greasy, it looked so much healthier.  
Before treatment 



I used this on my girls. Their hairs get dull an damaged from the pool and beach. So once a week I apply 3 table spoons of coconut oil. You can pop it in the microwave to get it to liquid form(I live in FL so this isent necessary). I part hair in  sections and massage coconut oil in. Once it's applied to all sections, I pull hair up. Wait an hour wash it out, and BOOM Gorgeous locks yes its that fast. So if your not already a coconut oil lover, I suggest you try this, and its all natural, the planet will thank you. So how are you ladies using coconut oil?

1 comment:

Blogger Template by VelvetGraceCreation.