Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Dinning



So I took a few weeks off from my projects. It's been crazy busy. From having family and friends down almost every week, to birthdays, and our oldest starting school. But this weekend we got to go thrifting, and we found this awesome table. It wasn't what I originally planned to go with, but after seeing the copper, I couldn't resist. I'm a sucker for all things copper. We added some dry brushing to give it more character, and tied it in with the rest of our home. 


We picked up these chairs at ikea for our first ikea hack. We went with some plain, unpainted chairs making it easier to work on. I will share our DIY project later this week. 



Also some little extras we picked up on our trip where these tea lights. With fall around the corner, we thought we would get a jump start on our fall look. The step stool was also a must for the little ones. 

2 comments:

Blogger Template by VelvetGraceCreation.