Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

First day


After a crazy week with the family, which felt like non stop activities, we are glad to be returning to our normal life. Although we have one big change, Baby Kiki is off to school. It was her first day of Kindergarten. And there may have been some tears shed. As a mom your happy to see them grow, but the reality is also sad. I feel like any day I will be writing a post about how my baby just graduated college. But for now, trying to enjoy every moment with my little. 


Q&A 
What do you want to be when u grow up?
A doctor. What kind? An animal one. I though she would have said Anthropologist, since she's obsessed with Dino's. 
What's your favorite color?
Yellow . . . Pink . Wait no blue. So basically, it depends on her mood. 
What's your favorite food? Sticky chicken, which is general Tso Chicken. 
What's your favorite animal? Dogs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by VelvetGraceCreation.